no Flag input
Language : English

no Gender input
User Reputation : 1
Activity Points : 30
Posts Count : 22

Warning Level Status: No warnings - 0 out of 3

My favorite places  Empty
#1PostSubject: My favorite places    My favorite places  EmptySat 25 Nov 2017 - 12:57

Well, Being a traveler, There are lots of places in the world which are near to my heart. They are my favorite places. Let me share the names of my favorite places here such as,
Maldives
Canada
Greece
Italy
Hawaii
Florida
Back to top Go down
Alba

EET New Member

no Flag input
no Gender input
Activity Points : 23
Posts Count : 19

#2PostSubject: Re: My favorite places    My favorite places  EmptyMon 27 Nov 2017 - 14:34

This is so much nice for me to know that knowing about your favorite places. No doubt all are just cool and wants to know from your views about Canada. Cause I also like this Country. Hope you will like to share with us.
Back to top Go down
Imsaal

EET New Member

no Flag input

no Gender input

#3PostSubject: Re: My favorite places    My favorite places  EmptyTue 28 Nov 2017 - 13:28

Alba, Its cool to see that you liked my shared stuff about the travel places. If you wanna know about Canada then I would say that it is a popular and beautiful country for the traveling due to its stunning landmarks which travelers can explore to have remarkable memories.
Back to top Go down
Alba

EET New Member

no Flag input
no Gender input

#4PostSubject: Re: My favorite places    My favorite places  EmptyThu 30 Nov 2017 - 13:53

Seems that you have a great information about Canada. If am I right so dude try to share something useful which you think can attract the travelers and they love to go there? I am looking for your reply.
Back to top Go down
Imsaal

EET New Member

no Flag input

no Gender input

#5PostSubject: Re: My favorite places    My favorite places  EmptySat 2 Dec 2017 - 13:32

Alba, You are right here. Canada is one of my favorite countries in the world. It is really an appealing place due to its beautiful attractions. I have visited this country.Banff National Park, Canada's Wonderland and CN tower are my favourite places there.
Back to top Go down
Alba

EET New Member

no Flag input
no Gender input

#6PostSubject: Re: My favorite places    My favorite places  EmptySat 2 Dec 2017 - 13:38

All those places which you have shared in your posit are so much attractive dude. I like al and would like to know from you what will you like to say ably dog sledding at Banff national park? I am looking for your reply cause will be there after this 1 day tour from boston
Back to top Go down
Imsaal

EET New Member

no Flag input

no Gender input

#7PostSubject: Re: My favorite places    My favorite places  EmptyThu 7 Dec 2017 - 14:57

Alba, dog sledding at Banff national park is something really amazing to enjoy. I have personally enjoyed this activity with my brother and that was a great experience for me when the dog carry our cart on the snow. That was really a refreshing thing for me.

I need information about new york vacation deals
Back to top Go down
brett42

EET New Member

no Flag input
no Gender input
Activity Points : 10
Posts Count : 8

#8PostSubject: Re: My favorite places    My favorite places  EmptyThu 7 Dec 2017 - 15:45

Imsaal! It is really nice you have shared your favorite places names here which are awesome. I also like these kinds of places for exploring. Let me share with you my favorite places names. Those are
New York
China
Pakistan
Thailand
Boston
London
Paris
England

New Zealand
Back to top Go down
Adler
Adler

EET New Member

no Flag input
no Gender input
Activity Points : 7
Posts Count : 5

#9PostSubject: Re: My favorite places    My favorite places  EmptyTue 12 Dec 2017 - 14:40

Imsaal its good to read about your travel interest. Must say all these places are really exciting which you listed up here. I personally explore most of these regions and must say Canda and Greece are the places which are tourist traps for its visit these regions. natural beauty. I love to visit these regions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

#10PostSubject: Re: My favorite places    My favorite places  Empty

Back to top Go down

My favorite places
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1