no Flag input
Language : English

no Gender input
User Reputation : 1
Activity Points : 30
Posts Count : 22

Warning Level Status: No warnings - 0 out of 3

4 days tour package Empty
#1PostSubject: 4 days tour package   4 days tour package EmptySat 2 Dec 2017 - 13:28

My brother knows very well that I am a big lover of traveling and like to  explore the different places in my free time. So, Now he has booked the tickets for 4 days tour package as we both will take this tour together on this weekend to make the great memories. What say on this plan?
Back to top Go down
Alba

EET New Member

no Flag input
no Gender input
Activity Points : 23
Posts Count : 19

#2PostSubject: Re: 4 days tour package   4 days tour package EmptySat 2 Dec 2017 - 13:35

This is a good thing for me to know that you are going to have fun with your brother in next 4 days. I am so sure this would be a very best time period for you. I am keen to know while this 4 day where you will go? Hope you will like to share with us.

Last edited by denclu on Thu 7 Dec 2017 - 21:54; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : links are not allowed here)
Back to top Go down
Imsaal

EET New Member

no Flag input
Language : English

no Gender input
Activity Points : 30
Posts Count : 22

#3PostSubject: Re: 4 days tour package   4 days tour package EmptyThu 7 Dec 2017 - 15:01

Alba, I am really glad to see that you liked my tour plan. I am hopeful that it will be really a fantastic time for both of us to enjoy the 4 days tour package and explore the mind-blowing places of East Coast USA to have a fun time.
Back to top Go down
brett42

EET New Member

no Flag input
no Gender input
Activity Points : 10
Posts Count : 8

#4PostSubject: Re: 4 days tour package   4 days tour package EmptyThu 7 Dec 2017 - 15:49

Imsaal is great your brother like to explore various kind of places. Your brother is going to take a really nice tour. I am sure your brother will enjoy more and more fun there and come back from his tour with a smiley face. Anyways, you must share your brother tour story here when he comes back from his tour.
Back to top Go down
Adler
Adler

EET New Member

no Flag input
no Gender input
Activity Points : 7
Posts Count : 5

#5PostSubject: Re: 4 days tour package   4 days tour package EmptyTue 12 Dec 2017 - 14:44

Its great you are going to have fun with your brother. Hope spending time together will remain the best way for you. anyway, Here would love to hear from you which places you love to explore during travel? I hope there will be a quick reply from your side to let me know how you are going to spend those 4 days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

#6PostSubject: Re: 4 days tour package   4 days tour package Empty

Back to top Go down

4 days tour package
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Your Forum :: GENERAL CHAT SECTION :: Discussions :: Travel, Food, Nature and Environment-