EET New Member

no Flag input
no Gender input
User Reputation : 1
Activity Points : 23
Posts Count : 19

Warning Level Status: No warnings - 0 out of 3

The Europe Hotel & Resort   Empty
#1PostSubject: The Europe Hotel & Resort     The Europe Hotel & Resort   EmptyThu 30 Nov 2017 - 13:58

I am keen to know from you what your mind says about The Europe Hotel & Resort. I heard about this from many travelers and all said this is a perfect place to enjoy a good stay and its services are too good. So what comes in your mind must share with all of us.

Back to top Go down
Imsaal

EET New Member

no Flag input
Language : English

no Gender input
Activity Points : 30
Posts Count : 22

#2PostSubject: Re: The Europe Hotel & Resort     The Europe Hotel & Resort   EmptySat 2 Dec 2017 - 13:27

Alba, I would say that I have not visited  The Europe Hotel & Resort but my uncle is thinking to be at this resort in the mid of this month to enjoy the adventures activities their to make this winter season exciting for him. I will like to share his experience here when he will be back from there.

Back to top Go down
Alba

EET New Member

no Flag input
no Gender input
Activity Points : 23
Posts Count : 19

#3PostSubject: Re: The Europe Hotel & Resort     The Europe Hotel & Resort   EmptySat 2 Dec 2017 - 13:36

This is really good of you want to suggest this to your uncle. I am so sure this would be really best for you and want to say that after sharing with him must share what he said about his. I am looking for your reply.
Back to top Go down
Imsaal

EET New Member

no Flag input
Language : English

no Gender input
Activity Points : 30
Posts Count : 22

#4PostSubject: Re: The Europe Hotel & Resort     The Europe Hotel & Resort   EmptyThu 7 Dec 2017 - 15:03

Alba, I am also hopeful that it will be a huge fun time for my uncle to enjoy a nice time at The Europe Hotel & Resort. By the way, must share something about the hotel pricing and services to me in details.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

#5PostSubject: Re: The Europe Hotel & Resort     The Europe Hotel & Resort   Empty

Back to top Go down

The Europe Hotel & Resort  
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Your Forum :: GENERAL CHAT SECTION :: Discussions :: Travel, Food, Nature and Environment-